With a true concentration of 10% active acid level, Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight is capable of providing maximum efficacy to dissolve cellular cohesions and promote skin cell turnover.
Complemented by 2% phytic acid, it can also promote skin clarity and brightness, while a triple action-soothing complex fortifies the skin barrier.
Proven tolerable for nightly use, Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight improves the appearance of skin texture and tone, revealing brighter, more youthful-looking skin.
Results are best seen when combined with Clifford Aesthetics’ chemical peels and laser treatments like Q Switch and Pico Laser.
1. Why is 10% concentration good?
Clinical studies have shown that glycolic acid helps to safely remove the outer layer of dead skin cells, bringing fresh and new skin to the surface. Numerous studies were done to evaluate the performance of pure glycolic acid on skin at different concentrations.
Weaker concentration may give minimal exfoliation while stronger concentrations may not be suitable for daily use.
Results have shown that 10% concentration of glycolic acid is the ideal level for daily treatment and it is safe for use in skincare products. Daily use of 10% concentration can have anti-aging results like reducing fine lines, improving skin tone and skin texture.
2. What are the key ingredients in SkinCeuticals Glycolic 10?
|10% Glycolic Free Acid Value||Derived from sugar cane, this fruit acid dissolves cellular cohesions to release dead and dehydrated cells resulting in improved skin texture, tone, and a brighter complexion.|
|2% Phytic Acid||Naturally present in legumes and seeds, this potent ingredient provides comprehensive exfoliation and skin brightening effects. Inhibit the impact of skin aggressors that can cause dullness, promoting skin clarity and glow.|
|1% Soothing Complex||Derived from a combination of natural oils and botanicals, including jojoba and sunflower seed that helps to form a protective, breathable layer to help lock in hydration and provide comfort.|
3. What are the full ingredients of SkinCeuticals Glycolic 10
Aqua/Water, Glycolic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glycerin, Phytic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Poly-glyceryl-4 Isostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Jojoba Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera/Sunflower Seed Wax, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Salicylic Acid, Acacia Decurrens Flower Cera/Accia Decurrens Flower Wax, Polyglycerin-3, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.
What are the benefits of SkinCeuticals Glycolic 10?
• Promote cellular turnover for improved skin tone and texture
• 36% improvement in global skin radiance
• Dye and fragrance-free
• Tested tolerable for nightly use
• Ideal complement to skin brightening and clarifying treatments from aesthetic clinic, including chemical peels and laser treatments like Q Switch and Pico.
Results from an Independent Clinical Trial
In an 8-week study, nightly application of Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight statistically improved key markers of skin radiance, texture, and tone.
5. Can I use SkinCeuticals Glycolic 10?
SkinCeuticals Glyolic 10 is suitable for people:
• With dull skin with uneven texture and skin tone
• With sun-damaged skin
• Who have recently done chemical peels, Q Switch or Pico Laser
6. How do I use SkinCeuticals Glycolic 10?
• Limit your initial use to once every other evening as some different skin types will require different time to acclimate to glycolic acid
• Apply an even, pea-sized layer evenly over the face and neck
• After one week, increase usage to every evening or as advised by a skin doctor
• Avoid eye area
• Always use it with a daytime sunscreen
7. Can I combine SkinCeuticals Glycolic 10 Review Overnight with retinol?
Yes, you can. However, it should be done under the guidance of a skin doctor. The combination of both products may increase skin’s sensitivity to the sun, resulting in sunburn.
To prevent this from happening, it is important to use a good sunscreen with a broad spectrum and limit sun exposure.
8. Where can I buy SkinCeuticals Glycolic 10 in Singapore?
SkinCeuticals Glycolic 10 is available at Clifford Aesthetics – 24 Raffles Place, #01-03 Clifford Centre, Singapore 048621 (Raffles MRT, Exit A).