Ageing starts long before we see the first wrinkle. The first sign is dullness: since your skin isn’t firm, light doesn’t bounce off the way it used to. Then we see some sagging around the mouth, cheeks and jawline. Our face loses its shape and definition. We can even look like we’re permanently frowning. Here’s […]
- Does Hair Spray Clog Your Hair Follicles & Lead To Hair Loss?
- Hydration & Clarity: The Link Between Drinking Water & Acne
- Here’s Why Touching Your Face Is An Absolute No-Go for Acne
- Unlocking The Mystery: Leave-In Conditioners And Hair Fall
- Double Cleansing: A Game-Changer In The Battle Against Acne