Author: Dr Branden Seow Ptosis is a medical term to describe a condition when the upper eyelid droops over the eye. As a result, patients can experience a reduction in vision. Patients can also find it difficult to keep the eyes open and feel the eye strain from increased effort to raise the eyelid to […]
- Does Hair Spray Clog Your Hair Follicles & Lead To Hair Loss?
- Hydration & Clarity: The Link Between Drinking Water & Acne
- Here’s Why Touching Your Face Is An Absolute No-Go for Acne
- Unlocking The Mystery: Leave-In Conditioners And Hair Fall
- Double Cleansing: A Game-Changer In The Battle Against Acne