If you have any experience with aesthetics medicine treatment, you may be familiar with hyaluronic acid, hyaluronan or simply HA, which is a common component of skin injectables like skin boosters and dermal fillers. You might also have heard of Profhilo®, one of the latest of such products on the market. Even though Profhilo® is […]
- Does Hair Spray Clog Your Hair Follicles & Lead To Hair Loss?
- Hydration & Clarity: The Link Between Drinking Water & Acne
- Here’s Why Touching Your Face Is An Absolute No-Go for Acne
- Unlocking The Mystery: Leave-In Conditioners And Hair Fall
- Double Cleansing: A Game-Changer In The Battle Against Acne