TREAT PATTERN HAIR LOSS, REVITALISE YOUR HAIR GROWTH CYCLE AND PROMOTE HEALTHY HAIR GROWTH
Up to 60% of women and 80% of men will experience a hair growth disruption at some stage in their lives. Hair Growth+ inCLINIC with proprietary Marilex®-P is a scientifically developed Proteoglycan Replacement Therapy formulated to help maintain a normal Hair Growth Cycle, supporting normal, healthy hair growth.
The Hair Growth Cycle can be disrupted by many factors, e.g., hair transplant, surgery, medication, stress, poor nutrition, hypertension, hyperthyroidism, diabetes, cholesterol, chemicals, hormones, genetics, childbirth, hairstyling and others.
By utilising a Proteoglycan Replacement Therapy, which is rich in specific proteoglycans, the hair follicles can be induced back into the Anagen phase to begin a new Hair Growth Cycle.
Hair Growth+ inCLINIC has been featured in numerous clinical peer-reviewed papers and is a product made by Nourkrin®, who is committed to ensuring its recognition as a benchmark for excellence – not only by consumers but also by scientists, dermatologists, cosmetologists and aestheticians worldwide.
Hair Growth+ inCLINIC is completely safe and 100% drug-free.
- Medically indicated as a primary monotherapy or in combination with other medications for the treatment of: all stages of Pattern Hair Loss and Acute and Chronic Telogen Effluvium
- Medically indicated for prevention of hair loss in individuals with strong genetic disposition for hair loss
- Promotes normal, healthy hair growth
- Increases hair density and quality
- Suitable for all hair types and colours
Marilex®-P (fractionated fish extract with specific lectican proteoglycans), silicon dioxide, D-biotin, bulking agents (microcrystalline cellulose), stabilisers (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose; magnesium salts of fatty acids), glazing agents (polyvinyl alcohol; polyethylene glycol; talc), colours (titanium dioxide; iron oxides).
Key Ingredient: Marilex®-P
- Obtained through a proprietary extraction process from fractionated fish extract
- Has high ratios of specific bioactive proteoglycans
- Replenishes critical proteoglycans during the Anagen phase
- Prevents follicular miniaturisation
Precautions: Not recommended for those allergic to fish.